Unfortunately, there is no official tinder profile search function.
However, with this knowledge you can search for person’s Tinder profile at home.
7 steps to performing your own Tinder Profile Search
- Make a new Tinder and buy a plan with the passport feature. You will need this because Tinder limits the number of swipes on free accounts.
- Also, set the age to match their preferred age range.
- Next under your Tinder app settings set your location to match their swiping location and reduce your search radius to 2 miles.
- Grab a cup of coffee…
- Swipe left until you find them. If they have changed their age or distance, try moving around your search location and expanding your search radius.
- Don’t swipe right on any profiles, it will just slow you down and you will hit Tinder’s rate limit.
- Find their profile, screenshot it, and do what you need to do.
Performing your own Tinder search is not guaranteed to be accurate. This is because on Tinder you can swipe right on as many profiles as you want before hiding your profile card. Patience is key, and if you need to find out quickly there are professional services like buzzhumble that can automatically scan profiles on your behalf.