Have a better presence online by knowing how to remove personal information from the Internet
It is not a secret that Google has become the most used web-based search engine in the world. Google’s easy accessibility made it easier to find information about people, that is why many would like to know how to remove personal information on Google.
Larry Page and Sergey Brin teamed up and officially launched it in 1988. The company quickly become one of the world’s largest media companies.
Removing personal information on the Internet begins with Google as an essential step, whether you want to hide information about you and opt out of whitepages, want to avoid identity theft, or delete misinformation about you.
It is crazy that just one search of your name can tell people when your birthday is, what you look like and even your home address.
Moreover, wanting to know how your information can be removed from the Internet is not uncommon, and is actually sought by many.
If you want to know how to remove your personal information on Google, follow these tips:
1. Google can remove some personal information for you
To clarify, Google may remove personal information that creates significant risks of identity theft, financial fraud, or other specific harms as per their help center.
Additionally, here is more advice about common removal requests:
- Many want to remove non-consensual explicit or intimate personal images from Google
- Also, removal requests about involuntary fake pornography from Google
- Certainly, a lot of people want information about them removed on sites with exploitative removal practices from Google
- Likewise, many requests are about removing select financial, medical and national ID information from Google
- Lastly, removing “doxxing” content — content exposing contact information with an intent to harm
2. Personally contact the website
You may contact the owner of the website if you want your personal information removed from the Internet or Google.
How to contact owner of the website:
- Find a “Contact us” link often found at the bottom of the website’s homepage. It could be in a form of email address, number, or direct inquiry to the website.
- You can try contacting the website’s hosting company to help you remove your personal information on Google.
- Use Whois. Go to Google and search for whois and then the name of the website. This will show you the email address of the site owner under Registrant Email or Administrative Contanct.
In addition, once the website owner has removed your personal information from their website, Eventually, Google Search will no longer be showing them as part of their regular updating process.
There are a few companies that claims that they can help you remove your personal information from Google. But, the best company that can help you remove personal information from Internet is All Of Your Data.
More importantly, they are a company that has been proven to help with your information on the Internet.
You can get your information removed on Google with their help for just $10. It’s a cheap price for a good sleep at night knowing you don’t have to worry about your bad presence on the Internet or your data being sold to third parties.
In conclusion, there are a few ways to help you remove your information on Google or just have a better presence online. But, it is not an instant process and patience is definitely required.
There is also a chance that you cannot be wiped out of the Internet completely but there is always a way to minimize your presence on the Internet.
If you want to speed things up, I suggest going with All Of Your Data. It is fast, easy, and reliable.