Want to learn how to change or remove your primary email on Facebook? Check these out!
Facebook is a website which allows users who sign-up for free profiles using their email address. To name a few, Facebook is used to connect with friends, work colleagues or people they don’t know, online.
It allows users to share pictures, music, videos, and articles, as well as their own thoughts and opinions with however many people they like
Usually, users would sign up on Facebook with their primary email. They get too much e-mail or fear that their information might be too exposed for the public.
This is why a lot of people would wanna know how to remove their primary email on Facebook.
With a Facebook account, you can share updates and photos, and connect with friends and family. You can even join communities that are relevant to your interests. Follow Pages of celebrities, organizations and businesses to stay updated on what’s happening.
You would need to put in your email whenever you log in to Facebook. But, sometimes your email might be outdated or you would want to change it for protection or privacy.
How to change primary Email on Facebook on a web browser
- Open your internet browser and go straight to Facebook.
- Log in with your current email address.
- Locate the arrow icon at the top right corner on the Menu.
- From the drop-down list of options, click on Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings on the new list of options, which will take you to a separate page.
- In General Account Settings find the Contact field.
- Select the Edit option, which will take you to your current email information.
- Select “+ Add another email or mobile number.”
- Type in your new email address in the box. You can also add a new phone number if you want.
In addition, Facebook might ask you to confirm your password to know if it’s really you.
Once you’ve finished, Facebook will send you an authorization email on the new email address you want to link to your Facebook account. After you confirm the new email, you’re all set!
How to change primary email on Facebook App
Similarly, you can also change your primary email on Facebook on your mobile device.
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- f you aren’t logged in, then do it now.
- Navigate to the three horizontal lines at the bottom of your screen — that’s the Menu.
- Scroll all the way down to find Settings.
- Tap on it. It will open the Account Settings tab.
- Go to Personal Information and then Contact Info.
- Once you enter the Manage Contact Info tab, look for the “add email address” option.
- Type in the email address you want your Facebook account to be linked to.
- To save the settings, enter your Facebook password in the box below.
- Tap on Add Email.
Note: These instructions are intended for iOS devices.
How to remove primary email on Facebook
If you want to completely get rid of your primary email on Facebook do these five easy steps:
- Click the drop down arrow on the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Contact in the General tab.
- Click Remove next to the email you’d like to remove.
- You may need to refresh the page to see your change.
Ask the best company for data privacy to help you
If you want to know how to remove your personal information from the Internet, like your primary email on Facebook, All Of Your Data is the best company to call.
They are a company that helps with your data privacy. All Of Your Data can help you with removing personal information on Google.
If you’re having any more trouble with Facebook knowing more personal information about you, All Of Your Data can fix that too.
For just 10$, your personal information remains private with All Of Your Data.